Sales Representative (Malaysia)
Are you someone who is keen on all aspects of revenue generation – including sales presentations, pitching and contract negotiation, working with brands, media agencies and everything in between in the area of personal finance and lifestyle?
We are on the hunt for someone who has the confidence to play a big role in a small team. If you have a can-do attitude and the desire to help take a growing international brand further into the Malaysia market, you are who we’re looking for.
- Generating and closing leads, in both the personal finance and lifestyle space
- Maintaining an active pipeline and prospects list
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with prospective clients
- Helping to identify and formulate pricing structure, newly commercialisable areas and revenue other generating initiatives for The Simple Sum
- Visiting clients and prospective clients to cold call and pitch
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in media sales
- Good contacts with brands, media buying agencies and advertising agencies, particularly in travel and lifestyle
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Keen on building strategic relationships with executives from leading organisations, understanding their business needs and shaping unique solutions
- Strong interest in personal finance is a great plus
TSS is a go-to source for personal finance empowerment. We help young adults understand financial concepts and the pathways open to them, via content that’s entertaining and informative.